Barsamian Diamonds N.V. respects your right to privacy as a fundamental right for the well-being of every human being and according to the GDPR applicable May 25th, 2018.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from people in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when they visit our site, place/receive an order, fill out a form, work for us and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Barsamian Diamonds N.V. may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- Information you provide needed to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information people provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- We use the personal data of our employees in order to recruit & hire, process payroll and benefit operations, evaluate, train and coach.
We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities. www.barsamiandiamonds.com
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
In addition, servers located within Barsamian Diamonds N.V. and hosted by third party service providers automatically log data about your visit to our site based on your IP address. This information does not identify you as an individual, but identifies the computer or other device you use to access the website. This information we collect is used to see where the site is being used in the world to ensure coverage, and for click stream analysis to help better understand our site usage.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you want us to delete all your personal details, please email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or delete your profile. Deleting your information may prevent a further collaboration with our company.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this website and our services, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website or our services. Your continued use of the website or our services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Barsamian Diamonds N.V.
+32 3 232 10 44
WEB BROWSER COOKIES